Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sphere Alliance Message #44
Lindsay Gets "Bopped" on the Head by a Ball of Light




On Jul 27, 2015, at 3:42 PM, Lindsay Klouse
Hi AK,

If you could forward my message to Denise I would appreciate. I have a question for her/Sphere Alliance that will help me and hopefully others who have had a similar situation.
The other night I woke up randomly in the middle of the night. I was sleepy and disoriented and sat up on my elbows.
I looked over to my window shades and saw a flash of white light explode (about the size of a golf ball) and it zipped over and hit me inside my forehead. I remember saying "ahhhh" because it knocked my head back a bit.

I didn't hurt, I just felt pressure. I was worried I was attacked at first. But perhaps it was not a bad thing, whatever it was. Can the Sphere Alliance help?
Permission is granted to post my email on your blog.

Thank you!
Lindsay Klouse

SA: THE SMALL, FRIENDLY COLLECTIVE FROM [the Spheres] RELIANCE AND DEL-RAY HERE.

SA: LK! DEAR ONE YOU REMEMBER US.

SA: NO THAT WAS NOT A GOLF BALL, THAT WAS A BIOLOGICAL INTERFACE UNIT [BIU], ONE OF MANY "TYPES" USED TO CHECK ON OUR FAMILY.

SA: IT IS WITH LOVE THAT WE "BOP YOU ON THE HEAD" DEAR ONE.

SA: SOMETIMES OUR HUMOUR IS LOST ON THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE SITUATION "DOWNSIDE"(EARTH).  END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment